From the entire house, I think that the bed is the most important element. Why? Because this is the place where you can enjoy a divine night. Be it for rest or for other sort of interesting activity (wink, wink). So the design of your bed has to be a perfect one. It has to give you the proper place to rest your body in a good position, without causing back pain.
Well some of the following bed designs might not be perfect for everyone but they are sure wacky and fun. Check them out!
13 Bed Designs You Must Have
1. Stuck – if you are lucky enough to get 8 hours of sleep per night then you know you won’t be able to move from this position.
2. Natural – what can be better than waking up in the middle of nature, admiring such a view?
3. Tree house bed -this is for those adventurous boys who love to stay high.
4. Red cube bedroom – it’s red cube, not Red District. Although they are pretty similar, if you stop to think about it.
5. Futuristic – does it look futuristic enough? It looks like Terminator’s bedroom to me.
6. Book bed – this is for the nerds who enjoy books (reading, touching or smelling them).
7. Vertical bed – this might look like a huge marshmallow, but it doesn’t seem comfortable at all.
8. Bookcase bed – another one for the book lovers.
9. Pink Cadillac – maybe the Fast&Furious part of you will fall in love with this bed.
10. Hamburger bed – yes, this is the place where I could die without any problem what so ever.
11. Pirate bed – can someone tell Johnny Depp his bed is here? In my house?
12. Let’s swim – you do a few laps and when you’re tired you go straight to bed. How does that sound?
13. Sofa bunk bed – is it a sofa? Is it a bunk bed? It can be whatever you want it to be.
Which one is your favorite?